Wednesday, January 26, 2005

One Week of Problems

Just out of curiosity, I started keeping track of how many problems I have done over the past week. I have done a total of 441 problems during this week, it sure does add up. Most of them were from the Many Faces of Go (394) the rest from DieOrlive. I am getting more of a feeling for which could be the killing move, but I feel that I still have a loooooooooooong way to go!

Last night, I listened in on a review of my friend's game on KGS, which was very helpful. It made me decide to play more aggressively today, and it worked! Although I am still not sure whether I won because I played more aggressively, or whether I won because my opponent made mistakes he shouldn't have. But whatever happened, I feel I played a reasonable game, and I tried out some new things.

Of course, usually when I try new things, I lose a bunch of games, so we'll see what happens.

No comments: