Thursday, June 08, 2006

Moyo Madness

Last night, we played game six of our Weekly Slaughter Series. It was my turn to be black, and I couldn't resist playing jabberwocks just for the heck of it. So I ended up with a decent moyo, only to have it broken and reduced by horrible reading mistakes. Sigh ^^

At least I had fun :D But edison won, and now is leading 4-2. Feh!

Notable quotes:
shygost [-]: an exciting game!

FlameBlade [-]: I'll say it
FlameBlade [-]: Nanny is insane :)

FlameBlade [-]: oh crap
FlameBlade [-]: Nanny collapse
FlameBlade [-]: game pretty much over now
Battousai [-]: passive unorthodox opening, collapse was simply a matter of time

Nikkentobi [?]: hopefully there won't be "misread ladder part deux"
NannyOgg [-]: i was considering calling this Moyo Madness ^^
Nikkentobi [?]: what moyo? :)
NannyOgg [-]: indeed

And I lost a $5 bet too :p Time to do even more problems, my reading sucked. I'd better play sanely next time. Hmmmm, I think I have said that before ^^ On the other hand: Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting. (John Russell)

No comments: