Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jennie Shen Workshop!

Thanks to goddess, I found out about the Jennie Shen, 2p Go Workshop. Hmmmmm, that sounded good, but the question was whether I could get logistics figured out?

I spent a few days planning and plotting and suckering friends into taking care of my Oggettes. Things were looking good. Yesterday I felt things had fallen into place enough that I could actually commit and officially sign up! Wow!

I just need to find myself a place to sleep over there still, but I am confident I will be able to do so.

Very much looking forward to it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

... here in italy, there isn't workshops :(...
try to use online reservation for hotel, hostel and so on

Stefano
--------
www.dnart.it/tshirt.html

Jayme Fosa said...

Couchsurfing.com for all your traveling needs!